September 28, 2013

Saturday shenanigans!

Hey ya'll! Happy Saturday. It's been a rainy day in good old Austin Texas but I somehow found a way to drag myself out of bed and tackle a small project I have been putting off.

I found this chair on the side of the road one day and decided I would try and revamp it a little. It had good bones, it just needed a little TLC, so I stuffed it in my little car and brought it home. I decided to fix it up and use it as a side table in our extra bedroom. 



I was going to repaint it but after sanding a bit I realized I really liked the color and decided to just use stain to give it a "worn" look. Then all I had to do was just recover the nasty seat with some scrap fabric I had on hand and voila! New Chair.





Here it is after. I think it came out pretty nice, considering it was "trash" at one point, don't you think?
Hope your Saturday was as semi-productive as mine. 

XOXO.

Nia



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment